Wednesday, October 7, 2009

ROOMS - cast recording release party

This is me excited.

Finally, the Off-Broadway show that I fell for last spring will have its cast recording released! The question is when will it be released. As for now, it's still TBA but there will be a listening party next week. Makes me wish I was still in the city to attend. Anyway, here the details for anyone who wants to attend.

Join us at:
Sweet Caroline's
322 West 45th Street
(between 8th and 9th Ave)
New York, NY 10036

Wednesday, Oct 14th, 2009 at 8:30 pm

Go to http://www.nymf.org/Show-1240.html to purchase tickets

$15.00 + one drink minimum

This special event is presented by the New York Musical Theatre Festival and Van Hill Entertainment.
Cast album coming soon on Time Life Records.

ps - I really dig the album art.

source: my email

No comments: